NSGA Board of Directors
The Nursery Sod Growers Association of Ontario (NSGA) Board of Directors is an elected body of regional business owners from the turfgrass sod industry.
This volunteer body is responsible for setting the direction of the NSGA and supporting the goals of its members with open dialogue and democratic decision-making.
The primary objectives of the Board are to:
- Ensure that the NSGA maintains its status as the source for turfgrass sod in Ontario.
- Support the needs of its members.
- Assure that the NSGA remains financially viable.
- Articulate the mission of the NSGA.
- Set the direction of the NSGA.
NSGA Board Members
Matt Gauthier, President
Chiel Vissers, Vice President
Sonja Heeringa, Secretary/Treasurer
To contact the NSGA President, please complete this form: